Chebe Powder Mix restores, nourishes and grows strong healthy hair. My YouTube Subscribers get 10% off on the Chebe Powder Mix 150g. Use Discount Code: Especial021 www.stimugro.ca
Proceeds go to support Chadian Women. Dodji Ousmane is a Chadian-Canadian business-owner. She owns StimuGro.ca A leading company in hair restoration. Dodji is a Trichologist and Holistic Nutritionist.
Disclaimer - Hair care routine and technique is key for growing healthy hair. Chebe powder mixture can be used on kinky hair and chemically treated hair. Chebe strengthens and repairs breaking hair. Chebe may or may NOT grow your hair. Be sure to read the package instructions carefully before applying Chebe powder mixture to your hair. Good luck!
Chebe Powder for Hair from Chad. Enter Giveaway! Buy Chebe seeds, mixtures, recipes, how to apply "Shebe/Chewe". How to use Chebe Powder Mix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1KWrsPzS3I by Dodji Ousmane at Chadian-Canadian business-owner of Stimugro.
Please consider supporting my channel here: https: //goo.gl/dpYydM 💖
http://salwapetersen.com/home/chewe-recipe-of-the-secret-of-chadian-womens-long-hair-article-bilingue-franais-anglais-giveaway Read to see Vegan/Gluten-Free Recipe by Salwa Petersen
https://jostylin.com/chebe-powder-for-natural-hair-growth/ by Jostylin
"Long kinky hair secret from Chad in Africa" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwydbb37BII by Miss Sahel FAQ: https://youtu.be/3vqodfPSVRg
The Basara Arab women are known to have very long naturally coarse hair that famously goes passed their rear ends. They cover their hair in a home made mixture that keeps their hair super moisturized and lubricated which is the reason given for why they say their hair never breaks; even from childhood.
- Shébé seeds (Croton zambesicus/Croton du Zambèze)
- "Mahllaba soubiane" seeds
- "Missic" stone to scent
- "Samour" resin
- Scented oil (your choice)
- Hair Grease or pomade (your choice)
The ingredients are very specific to Chad and sudan. I'm not sure if the ingredients in the powders they use can be found anywhere in the West.
- The Shébé seeds, mahellaba soubianne, and cloves are individually grilled and separated. Then individually ground into a fine powder in a sort of mortar and pestle set up and those ground powders are also separated.
- The Hair Grease and scented oil are mixed together in a separate container and set aside
- The powders are then combined in the same mortar and mixed together, a few spoonfuls of the oil/grease mixture are added in and the container set aside, then that is all mixed together giving the once fine powder a texture closer to soil.
- The Missic and Resin are then ground together into a powder and added to the "soil-like" mixture..
- The first step is to get the hair wet so they do so using regular water and alternate between the scented oil/hair grease mix and the chebe powder mix until the hair is fully saturated. They then re-braid the hair and once that braid is done they wet it again with water. They repeat that routine every 3 to 5 days.
Some people may initially think that their hair length is due to genetics, after inquiring on the subject the women said that it was most definitely NOT due to genetics since they do not apply shébé powder mixture to their bangs which, in turn, stay short. However the parts of the hair which they do use the powder mixture on in their routine doesn't break and grows very long and strong.
***Disclaimer*** This kind of routine would probably not work for someone who lives in the West, or even someone who lives in Africa with a different lifestyle. No one goes out on the daily with (what is basically) deep conditioner in their hair. It could be a great add to a weekly routine nonetheless. The texture of the hair do not look kinky because the weight of the powder relaxes the hair and gives it a curly appearance and with this weight the hair does not shrink. On the other hand, their fringes have a kinky texture. -Miss Sahel
#Chebe #Chewe #Shebe #ChebePowder #ChebeHair #BlackBusiness #ChebePowderMix #ChebePowderReviews #ChebeReviews #BlackHair #NaturalHair #BlackNaturalHair #Chad #Tchad #ShebePowder